Monday, September 17, 2012

The pancake breakfast was a smashing success! 
ALL the fundraisers that were going on last Saturday were a smashing success! 
Praise God. 
Heath IS FULLY FUNDED!! 
Once all checks are sent in & go through and that amazing matching grant of 5,000 comes in his account will read fully funded. 
Believe me, we have ALL done the math, 
not only will he be fully funded but there will be extra left over, 
no doubt his future family will need to use it!!! 

I am so very thankful for all my friends and family that came and took part on Saturday! It meant the world to me to see your faces that day. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Enjoy the pics! Brought to you by my awesome friend Cathy!













































Ok, now off to mail the checks!!!

4 comments:

  1. Such beautiful photos to mark a very special day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great day! and great success for Heath! yaya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!!!! Get to the bank girl! ;) It's only 7:00 here so I'm still impatiently waiting...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think what moves me most is seeing your amazing husband right there, serving beside and with you. What an amazing family you are creating for your son, while helping Heath find a family of his own. Love you. Jane

    ReplyDelete